Girl on a swing Girl on a swing

nicely done, turn it into a gif and tweet it on some daily drawing hashtag, if you haven't yet

A Victim A Victim

The animation is good but the comedic timing is way off. The curve ball comes before the setup is even established

When Nature Calls... When Nature Calls...

great style and tone, very 90's Hannah Barbera, or Genndy Tartakovsky

'DUCKS!' 'DUCKS!'

amazing art as always, I'd love to see this expanded. One of the best game jam games I've played, but if you continue developing it, many things need to be addressed: Pacing is slow, hitboxes and collision are weird. You introduce new things nicely but still reuse the same level elements again and again.

Butzbo responds:

Those are good points, I especially thought a lot about how to keep the levels fresh without repeating the same pieces and structures, I had to scrap a few assets that weren't working so well, so on the last levels I went for getting the most variety out of the elements I had, that's one thing to keep in mind if I go for an expansion :)
Thanks Geo!

Key to Success Key to Success

Level 1: Do the same thing like 6 times. Pretty shitty way to start.

Perfect Aim Perfect Aim

unintuintive mechanics. Random teleportation is the complete opposite of fair and intuitive. seems like you had an idea for a reflection puzzle , but didn't have time to learn vector collision and trigonometry.

brunuu responds:

Random teleportation?
You can tell me where, it was not supposed to.

EDIT:
I solved the problem.

Brauch den Beat ft. IanC Brauch den Beat ft. IanC

The beginning is so jarring, the distinct vocals, the abrasive chords, it all worked as a cool intro and when the percussion came in it was like the missing part of the puzzle making it complete. I'm not a big fan of this type of music but I'm impressed.

Ectisity responds:

Thx. Glad you liked it :D. Worked alot on the intro to make it the best possible, so I'm glad it payed off :).
Would have liked to know what you didn't like with the track too though as you gave me 3.5. 2ould be really helpful to know what's not that good with the track too :).

Hallway Abyss *Fixed* Hallway Abyss *Fixed*

beutiful

this is the first thing i downloaded off the audio portal so i can accually just listen(usually its for a game but i just had to get this)im writing a script for when i get imporve in drawing i am definately going to work this song in theree

Tancrisism responds:

Dude, awesome! I really appreciate this. Thank you.