View Profile GeoKureli

All 12 Art Reviews

3 w/ Responses

I didn't even realize it was unfinished. What were you going to add? I assumed the color was for dramatic intentions

Sevi responds:

Oh well, It was always supposed to be like a sculpture, so no color except for the hat, which is just an actual hat. As far as what's unfinished, pretty much just detail all over, some areas more than others, but you have to stop working on something at some point I guess lol.

nice!

quit adding the advent tag
Edit: thanks

Fahad-Lami responds:

Okay I'll fix it.
Edit: No problem

It looks traced from a real photo. I think it's fine for artists to trace or heavily use a reference to practice, but with rough traces on pixelart it causes janky lines. The leg and hand outlines here are really jagged.

I like the pose and colors but i don't know if I would call this pixel-art rather than algorithmically pixelated art

This is disgusting, I love it

I feel like the pixel art style is holding you back. I love pixel art, but I think your work and your medium are clashing. Would probably just be sexier as hi-rez line art.

If I ever unfollow you it means I went on a diet. This looks delicious

maruki responds:

Thanks a lot!

the effects add a lot of motion to the piece, the colors are cool but I feel like the BG should be a different color, maybe a softer grey

Congrats!

I mean, maybe do a little harm...

Wholesome AF