View Profile GeoKureli

All 15 Art Reviews

5 w/ Responses

probably my favorite radiohead song

KnoseDoge responds:

f yeah

great work, loved this game, what a great screencap

I like the style of the 3d one. but I think the pixel version would need a ton of hand touchups to look right in a game. I wonder what the pixel version looks like when the source has thicker lines.... or no lines

DOGL responds:

if u want i can render two examples of that for you

I didn't even realize it was unfinished. What were you going to add? I assumed the color was for dramatic intentions

Sevi responds:

Oh well, It was always supposed to be like a sculpture, so no color except for the hat, which is just an actual hat. As far as what's unfinished, pretty much just detail all over, some areas more than others, but you have to stop working on something at some point I guess lol.

nice!

quit adding the advent tag
Edit: thanks

Fahad-Lami responds:

Okay I'll fix it.
Edit: No problem

It looks traced from a real photo. I think it's fine for artists to trace or heavily use a reference to practice, but with rough traces on pixelart it causes janky lines. The leg and hand outlines here are really jagged.

I like the pose and colors but i don't know if I would call this pixel-art rather than algorithmically pixelated art

This is disgusting, I love it

I feel like the pixel art style is holding you back. I love pixel art, but I think your work and your medium are clashing. Would probably just be sexier as hi-rez line art.

If I ever unfollow you it means I went on a diet. This looks delicious