View Profile GeoKureli

146 Movie Reviews

Cam learned that the penis was inside of him the whole time

This was really nice! I really dig the live action animation style and you executed it nicely. some parts had me laughing, unfortunately most of the jokes are overdone, and I saw them coming.

It's clear a lot of effort went into this and I have a feeling this show will improve greatly as you continue to work on it.

CharlieandDonny responds:

Thanks man! Episode 2 will be released soon and has more surprises, I am curious what you will think of that one. We've learned a lot from these first two episodes, so hopefully we will see that reflected in the future episodes.

didn't really get anything from it. It just kinda happened. Welcome to NG, keep trying!

161 Game Reviews

cool idea, well executed, but no matter how many blue ants I buy I still end up waiting for the original black ants for most of the time. let me sell or get rid of black ants and i'd up to 4 stars.

also please add a mute button

becomes repetitive almost instantly.

good job on the audio. The art does the job, but the game play is just boring. I recommend adding other enemy behaviors.

Very rough around the edges. practically unusable.

3 Audio Reviews

didn't actually know you knew how to do stuff like this

ninjamuffin99 responds:

how dare you assume I actually know what I'm doing

but also thank u im full of secrets and surprizes

The beginning is so jarring, the distinct vocals, the abrasive chords, it all worked as a cool intro and when the percussion came in it was like the missing part of the puzzle making it complete. I'm not a big fan of this type of music but I'm impressed.

Ectisity responds:

Thx. Glad you liked it :D. Worked alot on the intro to make it the best possible, so I'm glad it payed off :).
Would have liked to know what you didn't like with the track too though as you gave me 3.5. 2ould be really helpful to know what's not that good with the track too :).

beutiful

this is the first thing i downloaded off the audio portal so i can accually just listen(usually its for a game but i just had to get this)im writing a script for when i get imporve in drawing i am definately going to work this song in theree

Tancrisism responds:

Dude, awesome! I really appreciate this. Thank you.

6 Art Reviews

If I ever unfollow you it means I went on a diet. This looks delicious

the effects add a lot of motion to the piece, the colors are cool but I feel like the BG should be a different color, maybe a softer grey

Congrats!

I make games, when I can find time between selling out

George @GeoKureli