View Profile GeoKureli

135 Movie Reviews

voice acting was on point!

I didn't really get the point. the headphone theme had nothing to do with anything and the meeting the parents situation was barely more relevant. It seems like you just wanted to yell for 5 minutes.

The soft-serve thing was kinda funny but I didn't laugh at any part.

This looks awesome! Would love to team up and try this style on a game

154 Game Reviews

235266, nice game!

A lot of really nice touches but the game is far too slow for my liking. It takes forever to get anywhere, on the second level when I figured out the solution I thought "Oh dear god this is gonna take forever!" The pacing absolutely killed it for me, even with the level 3 ability.

Edit:
It came as a surprise that people said it was "too fast", sorry that your audience cannot agree :(. I would like to add, though, that in addition to the movement speed, the general level layout is also a contributing factor. Puzzles that require you to go back and scan for hints and needing to go to previous floors (which respawns all the enemies on the "current" floor) adds a great deal of tedium to the game.

This was the other nail in the coffin for me, especially since I missed the floor hints in the first 2 levels and wandered around for a good while, and I find these types of puzzles more arbitrary than challenging.

Regardless, I hope your game sells well, it's clear a lot of effort and polish went into it. I just wanted to share what was holding me back as a potential sale. Good luck!

Wolod responds:

I heard similar point before. And I also heard some people complaining that it's too fast. You'll never be able to please everyone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'ts pretty GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

3 Audio Reviews

didn't actually know you knew how to do stuff like this

ninjamuffin99 responds:

how dare you assume I actually know what I'm doing

but also thank u im full of secrets and surprizes

The beginning is so jarring, the distinct vocals, the abrasive chords, it all worked as a cool intro and when the percussion came in it was like the missing part of the puzzle making it complete. I'm not a big fan of this type of music but I'm impressed.

Ectisity responds:

Thx. Glad you liked it :D. Worked alot on the intro to make it the best possible, so I'm glad it payed off :).
Would have liked to know what you didn't like with the track too though as you gave me 3.5. 2ould be really helpful to know what's not that good with the track too :).

beutiful

this is the first thing i downloaded off the audio portal so i can accually just listen(usually its for a game but i just had to get this)im writing a script for when i get imporve in drawing i am definately going to work this song in theree

Tancrisism responds:

Dude, awesome! I really appreciate this. Thank you.

5 Art Reviews

the effects add a lot of motion to the piece, the colors are cool but I feel like the BG should be a different color, maybe a softer grey

Congrats!

I mean, maybe do a little harm...

I make games, when I can find time between selling out

George @GeoKureli