View Profile GeoKureli

All 135 Movie Reviews

20 w/ Responses

voice acting was on point!

I didn't really get the point. the headphone theme had nothing to do with anything and the meeting the parents situation was barely more relevant. It seems like you just wanted to yell for 5 minutes.

The soft-serve thing was kinda funny but I didn't laugh at any part.

This looks awesome! Would love to team up and try this style on a game

Woah, you made a huge animation in 72 hours... about procrastination. this is awesome! love the voice acting, too!

Niglet seems like a cool guy

Awesome, -1 star until you make it loop

You insist at least a dozen times that all labels are used to distance groups but that's not the case in my life. I know plenty of people from each group you listed and we're cool with each other. These labels are no different from other adjectives. When you say "They're all refusing to interact with each other" you're referring to assholes. You're not mad at adjectives, you're mad at assholes.

Nice!

No wait that can't be my entire review, I might as well not leave a review...

Nice animation, it made me feel things

Ugh, you're just gonna read that and move on to the next review, I can do better

This all came together nicely, the scribbles fit well with the insane story about how a girl would pour skim milk on her in a milk competition instead of 2% or half and half. I learned a valuable lesson that if I were to use skim milk I would get a low score from the judges instead of being outright banished from all future competitions, which was surprising to find out.

Nailed it. The End

Let me know when Adult Swim gives you a show, should be any day now

you're my favorite voice actor

I make games, when I can find time between selling out

George @GeoKureli