View Profile GeoKureli

All 157 Movie Reviews

30 w/ Responses

Politics got you down?
lemon party dot com

I love the separated blind date in the background

I love The Office but Jim is a dick. The fucked up song at the end clinched the 5th star

Who embeds a youtube version on a Newgrounds animation?
Edit: Come at me with something better than a whatev emoji

jackbliss responds:

It was for people who cannot see the Newgrounds player on their device for whatever reason. I've changed it to just a link now.

Edit: I just came at you with a ROFL emoji. Hope that's better :D

Flawless

So many great things, the art, animation, voice acting, backgrounds and story is very top notch but the pacing is really pushing me away from this series. every movement seems needlessly padded. Usually when i watch serious animated shorts on here I tell people to slow down for a better tone, but this just drags at every moment.

9Hammer responds:

Thanks for that insight! That's something that I really need to touch upon going forward. Don't want to make it feel needlessly lengthy.

previously, your stuff has been cool and interesting but it seems like it's starting to take form. it's still very abstract but this feels more complete.

Up-front: I haven't seen any promo material for DS so I assume this is note-for-note identical to it's trailer? That said, this was amazing. I loved seeing the Mario universe with this tone. Everything was executed perfectly

NCH responds:

its mostly "inspired" off, but not down to exact scenes.

"loosely inspired" to make the mario theme make sense

Everything you make is about getting others to hate some popular thing you don't like. Just some attempt at lowering the net enjoyment on the planet. What a complete waste of talent.

Maybe if you at least said why you hate things, instead of just saying it's bad, there would be a point to sharing it. But you're not, you say nothing of substance and therefore avoid any accountability

hazencruz responds:

it's like you didn't watch the video.

Could not find a single flaw in either your work or the source material. congrats, you win!

Wholesome AF