View Profile GeoKureli

All 234 Game Reviews

87 w/ Responses

I've never had issues running a web game on my macbook, but this game has framerate issues and my other laptop wouldn't be able to fit the whole game on the screen. Also I have a feeling some parts of the game are lag dependent while others aren't because the game just starts off being as hard as possible, while still being possible. Sorry, but it's borderline unplayable for me. maybe resize the game by half

So far, great game, cool idea , fantastic art and level design but I never liked WASD + Space. can you please add Arrow keys to move or W/Up to jump? Also don't like web games hiding my cursor.

Still playing I'll update this as I go

any game that rhymes Christmas tree with adultery gets 5 stars

welcome to my world, good luck with the daily uploads

Stepford responds:

Thank you for the salute. May god be merciful on us all...

Cool game, neat idea but the level design really prevented me from liking this. I love the graphics, the intro is super cool, nice music and atmosphere. That's all great, this should have been a wonderful game but the levels were all insanely easy, then it tells me about the dash bounce, and the next 2 level don't really depend on it and their pretty easy, and then the next level requires expert usage of this dash bounce ability and I've had no real practice with it.

It's the level where you go up and down 5 columns, no matter how many times i try I just can't get it right, it seems highly finnicky and I'm just supposed to hit dash at the right millisecond or something, but that's no fun. I'm outtie

i never would've guessed the password. but the rest was cool

I really enjoyed this. at first I was having trouble because I fought really hard battles first and every boss felt cheap. On my next game I did a better order and still got my ass handed to me. Third times the charm because that's when I remembered I can run, and I kicked the games ass.

overall great game

Thanks for adding X to jump. I beat the boss, not sure that was changed as well

Great game with a simple mechanic that adds a lot of depth.

I wish you always had that little hover on jumps tho, it was really hard to learn the juggling technique.

HealliesGames responds:

Yup, I made the honey volcano erupting permanently as also suggested FuturecopLGF; before was too luck-based.

Definitely mechanics needed more accessibilty, but seems manageable overall.

Thank you!

most keyboards can't process both up and down at the time time

otherwise, cute game

love the visual effects but the gameplay could have been more interesting

KJScott responds:

I agree with you, I ran out of time for the release schedule to do more with the gameplay but I hope future version will address that. I'm currently collecting suggestions to work on in the future.

Wholesome AF