View Profile GeoKureli

All 11 Audio Reviews

5 w/ Responses

love this

I got all the cheese in Ritz, I cheated by looking at the level map in NinjaMufffin's git repo, other than that I just got the skillz. Although first time I played it I quit after a couple minutes

Super sexy song, guys. GF loved it, too

I love this so much! especially when that last verse comes in

AlbeGian responds:

Thanks a million times Geo for letting me be part of such big project like this. You and the crew did an amazing job orchestrating everything so people can enjoy a cozy game with beautiful art. You all have my blessings for these holidays

Thanks for the shoutout. ADVENTure in da house

this is gay

It spits but fuck Kong

It felt a little messy when the layers came in but only for a couple seconds and then it grooves nicely. It'd be really cool if there was a part in the middle where it softens out and reintroduces the piano for a bit, otherwise the intro/outro seems irrelevant to the piece.

Source: I don't know shit about music

ninjamuffin99 responds:

thanku homie this one for u

didn't actually know you knew how to do stuff like this

ninjamuffin99 responds:

how dare you assume I actually know what I'm doing

but also thank u im full of secrets and surprizes

The beginning is so jarring, the distinct vocals, the abrasive chords, it all worked as a cool intro and when the percussion came in it was like the missing part of the puzzle making it complete. I'm not a big fan of this type of music but I'm impressed.

EctiBot responds:

Thx. Glad you liked it :D. Worked alot on the intro to make it the best possible, so I'm glad it payed off :).
Would have liked to know what you didn't like with the track too though as you gave me 3.5. 2ould be really helpful to know what's not that good with the track too :).

Wholesome AF